Residential and Commercial A/C and Heating Services
Whether bracing yourself for winter, spring, summer, or fall, a functioning HVAC system is imperative to your comfort. House of Heat‘s comprehensive maintenance plan makes scheduling A/C and heating services in Oak Park, IL and the surrounding areas convenient. We’ve committed ourselves to homes and businesses for over 60 years, and we look forward to making your property a better place to live.
Our Maintenance Agreement
Our comprehensive service agreement lets our customers enjoy their ideal temperature and condition year-round. Make sure your HVAC is prepared to keep you comfortable during the harshest weather with the following:
- Bi-annual HVAC maintenance visits for one A/C unit, furnace, and boiler for $275/year.
- A/C maintenance visit between April and May.
- Furnace and boiler maintenance visit between October and November.
- Maintenance for additional heating and cooling units for $95 each.
- 10% discount on all parts and filters.
- 10% discount on emergency services.
- $135 service rate for regular business hour visits—a terrific deal.
Do I Need HVAC Maintenance? The Answer: Yes!
We recommend having your HVAC systems and its components inspected at least once a year. Routine maintenance is essential to keeping your A/C and heating units in working condition. Once extreme cold or heat sets in, you want to know that you can rely on your HVAC to stay comfortable and safe. Renters, if in their lease, have a legal obligation from their landlords to receive furnace maintenance visits once yearly. Overall, getting regular maintenance is more efficient and cost-effective than spending a fortune on complex or significant repairs later.