Comprehensive Heating Repair in Oak Park, IL & the Surrounding Areas
When the days shorten, and temperatures drop, you’ll want assurance that your heating system works. If something goes wrong, you can rely on House of Heat to provide you with a heating repair in Oak Park, IL and the surrounding areas. We are a locally owned and operated HVAC company that’s served countless home and business owners for over 60 years.
When your heating system lags, malfunctions, or sputters out, you can depend on House of Heat to fix it fast. Our primary goal is to make your home or business a place you enjoy being in. We provide routine, scheduled, and 24/7 emergency services and free estimates.
- Heating Repairs: Our team is equipped with cutting-edge equipment and advanced training to handle minor and major repairs.
- Heating Installation: We carefully install new heating systems, units, equipment, and components when your old gear is broken or beyond repair.
- Heating Maintenance: We provide yearly inspections and maintenance visits for residential and commercial properties.
What We Service
House of Heat comprises trained experts on all things HVAC. From caring for small components to entire systems, we ensure your heat is in tip-top shape throughout the colder months. We provide repairs, installations, and maintenance for:
- Furnaces: Our services ensure your furnace is ready to handle the coldest winter days.
- Boilers: We keep your boilers operating optimally to keep you comfortable in your home or business.
- Water Heaters: Our water heater care gets your water warmed fast and at reasonable temperatures.
- Radiant Floor Heating: We install and maintain radiant heated flooring for maximum comfort and energy efficiency.
- Snowmelt Systems: Our snowmelt installations prevent snow and ice accumulation on concrete, asphalt, and paving.
Free Estimates for HVAC Services
Since 1955, we’ve made warm, welcoming, and comfortable properties for home and business owners. Please reach out to us when your heating quits working or you need a new system. Our team will address your questions and concerns and provide a free estimate. We strive to get our customers the most value from their HVAC repairs, installations, and maintenance.